Karbonn A5 Turbo and Karbonn A1+ Super launched for 3290 and 3490 rupees respectively
Both phones posses 3.5″ 320 x 480 pixels TFT touchscreen displays and 3MP rear cameras but the A1+ Super is further gifted by a LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
The two phones run on Google’s open source Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. The A1+ Super utilizes a dual-core 1.3GHz CPU while a 1GHz processor powers the A5 Turbo. Both are equipped with 512MB of RAM.
The Karbonn A5 Turbo is officially priced at INR 3290 while the Karbonn A1+ Super goes for INR 3490.
You may also like
- Karbonn A5 Turbo and Karbonn A1+ Super launched for 3290 and 3490 rupees respectively
- Karbonn A50s now available in the UK for…what? £26
- Google takes Android One to the United Kingdom and Europe via Karbonn Sparkle V
- Karbonn Titanium S1 launched in Nepal for 10778 rupees
- Karbonn invests $5 million on R&D for slim batteries with massive capacity