Kodak announces that the Ektra would launch in the US and Canada by April
Kodak has been trying their hands at Android smartphones for a while, and they are back with the Ektra. Already, the camera-centric company has announced that they would be making the units of this device available for purchase in the United States and Canada from the second quarter of this year – specifically, in April. This announcement came from a company representative at CES which was just hosted in Las Vegas, so we can take it to be the truth and gospel.
Regards price, the Ektra is billed to go on sale for $549 in month of April in the aforementioned regions. Compared to the price in Europe where the device has been available since early in the month of December, it translates to about $528. At this price, you would be getting an Android powered smartphone with the Helio X20 chipset with a 3GB/32GB configuration on board.
Given that it was designed by a camera producer, the front unit offers a 13MP sensor while there is a 21MP snapper on the back.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Kodak announces that the Ektra would launch in the US and Canada by April
- A day, a Galaxy: Samsung Galaxy Star Advance will soon be revealed
- Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 released, rollout begins October 27
- Micromax to introduce two Windows Phone 8.1 smartphones this week
- First renders of HTC One M9 appears at e-commerce site
- Sony Xperia M2 siblings get Android 4.4.4 KitKat