You Can Now Buy Cars Online via Konga (Even with Pay on Delivery option)
One of the biggest e-commerce websites in Nigeria, Konga, has started offering car retails on it’s online store platform. When yours truly got the information at first, there was total disagreement with the title which read “Kia Motors Now Found on Konga“, but on opening the link and seeing the likes of Kia Soul and the Rios listed out in galleries, the truth dawned on me that Konga is now…selling…vehicles…….online!
Being my ‘teenhood’ dream car, the Kia Picanto instantly caught my drool. For price a nifty north of ₦2 million naira on Konga, y’all ladies crushing on Somtoo Okoye can now him a 2015 edition Picanto, to win his heart at long last. Oh wait, there’s even Pay on Delivery option available on the block. You can order your stuff and pay in cash or POS when the K-express trailer truck brings the toy home to you.
Konga is offering only Kia cars at the moment but at this rate, other vendors like Toyota and Nissan might start popping up at the e-store soon.
So ladies (and guys) which of you is getting that blue 2015 Kia Picanto for me? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
You may also like
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke