Leak allegedly posts Xiaomi Mi 5 picture
Xiaomi, a privately-owned tech company with headquarters in China, has gotten so popular these days that the coming of their products are regarded in the same right and in some places, given the same attention Samsung and Apple handsets receive.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is a very good example of this. The upcoming Xiaomi flagship has been a regular topic in the rumor mills for some weeks now, ranging all the way from last year (2014). The latest round of gossip about the device is a report from China which claims to have pictures of the device (below).
The source claims that the Mi 5 we are expecting measures 140.89 x 71.4 x 6.1 in millimeters, and will carry a 5.2-inch display, keeping mum over other specifications of the yet-to-be-announced device. However, we were told that the Mi 5 is going to be launched on January 15th (Thursday).
Quoting earlier reports, the next Xiaomi flagship is expected to come with a 16-megapixel camera, a state-of-the-art Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM and other spicy incentives. The smartphone is expected to keep it low in pricing because that’s the major selling point of Xiaomi products.
You may also like
- Leak allegedly posts Xiaomi Mi 5 picture
- Sony Xperia XZ (2017) allegedly leaks on the internet, shows off front panel
- New photo leak, allegedly of the Xiaomi Mi Note 2, shows off dual camera setup
- Nougat release timeline to some Sony Xperia models allegedly leaks
- HTC One X9 allegedly leaks, uses Snapdragon 820 and packs 23MP