Leak: Price info on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 surfaces
Frankly, we just think that Samsung should speed up things and release their newest Galaxy Note 7 device very fast because with the amount of leaks we have gotten already, plus this new one, all the fun of an unveiling has already been spoilt for the global phone manufacturing giant.
With Samsung set to announce the device on the second day of August, we have already gotten some juicy specs to look forward to and now, we not only have more specifications, but even the pricing.
We already know that the device would weigh just a little bit less than its predecessor – the Galaxy Note 5 – and now, we know that it would be going on sale for a price of around €850 in France and have a price tag of around $800 – $850 in the United States markets.
With the recent leaks being true, we are convinced that this is also the real deal but then, we wait for the official unveiling.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Leak: Price info on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 surfaces
- LG V20 Leak: Pricing and availability on the T-Mobile network outed
- Gionee Gpad G4 outed with 5.7″ display, Gionee Elife E7 in the works
- Cubot S108
- Micromax wants to buy into Korean phone maker, Pantech
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro is sporting a rear-facing fingerprint scanner
- Samsung pips Nokia in Finland, plans to unveil research center