Leak suggests that Nokia already has the Nokia 7 and 8 in the works, and the specs are interesting
We are still on our toes as we expect Nokia to launch the flagship offering that they have for us, and as if that isn’t enough to cause us excitement already, we have started to hear about some new units in development. The retail names for these units are yet to leak but for the purpose of reporting, they have been dubbed the Nokia 7 and Nokia 8.
In the past, we have herd that HMD Global’s biggest acquisition are actually planning a Nokia 8, so the name might not be off after all.
Delving into the spec sheet that came with this rumour, both the Nokia 7 and 8 were promised with the yet-to-be-released Snapdragon 660 chipset from QUALCOMM and for the 8, we should expect a big screen with QHD technology. Nokia 7 would have to make do with a smaller screen which can only support up to 1080p.
Both units would be thin in build and carry a metal unibody. Likewise, the camera design and setup would be nothing like what we have seen on the Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6. Finally, Nokia 7 and Nokia 8 would carry fingerprint sensors, improved cameras and finally, fast charging capabilities.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- Leak suggests that Nokia already has the Nokia 7 and 8 in the works, and the specs are interesting
- New Xiaomi Mi 6 leak suggests design element, leaks storage options and colours too
- New leak suggests November 16th launch for new Vivo flagships
- New leak suggests that upcoming OnePlus 3T would cost significantly more than the OnePlus 3S
- New leak suggests the Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro would carry 4x optical lenses