LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
It’s not everyday that we hear about LeEco in the news, and they are in it for the right reasons today. If you own an handset that is of either LeEco Le 3S or LeEco Pro 3 model, your OEM has started to push out a new update to these units.
In essence, what this new update does is add an improved app drawer to the phone setup, improve the camera and also touch some other features.
The improvement on the camera now allows the Le S3 take better pictures in low light situations. You don’t have to worry about blurry night pictures anymore, as this update has you covered there already.
On the Le Pro 3, there is now support for HDR camera mode, and the company claims that itnis even faster to process and take images in this mode. With parental control options and improved fingerprint scanner technology, this is a true update
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
- OnePlus 5 will sell in select Croma stores from September 19
- Huawei teases new smartphone to be launched at IFA
- Sony Xperia SP C5302/C5303/C5306
- Flip phones taking over in Japan once again
- The OPPO F1s set for August 3 release