Lenovo K7T has 3GB of RAM, QHD display
Well, 2014 is here (at last), and just like we expected, smartphone OEMs all around the world have all stepped up their game in a bid to keep the specs on the high size and keep the dollars rolling in.
Lenovo is no exception either. The Chinese company are planning to kick off 2014 with this killer machine we discovered in benchmark pages.
The Lenovo K7T (aka Kingdom) was caught horading a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor (MSM8974), 3 GB of RAM, 13MP and 5MP rear and front-facing cameras; and most of all, a 2,560×1,440 pixels resolution screen (though we stil don’t know the physical size of the screen).
The phone has a 16GB inbuilt storage and runs on Android 4.4.1 KitKat operating system. There hasn’t been any official word on the Kingdom yet.
You may also like
- Lenovo K7T has 3GB of RAM, QHD display
- A new LeEco smartphone, rumored to be Le Pro 3, scores 160,000+ on AnTuTu benchmark
- Samsung Galaxy A3 – Much Ado About Design
- iBall Andi4P IPS Gem
- Former Samsung chief hired by HTC on contract
- European units of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge getting Nov security patch