Lenovo Planning Possible Unveiling Of Lenovo K8, K8 Plus For India
Following the official unveiling of the Lenovo K8 Note earlier in the month, the tech company looks to be planning an additional release of the K8 Plus for the region soon.
The Chinese company’s plan was leaked after the device was spotted on benchmarking website a few weeks back and also suggested that the tech company is planning yet another phone to make the third in the K8 series.
New information which has surfaced online, although unconfirmed hinted that the Lenovo K8 and K8 Plus may both arrive in India sometimes in September although the tech company is yet to confirm or deny the news.
The launch of the K8 and K8 Plus has been pegged for mid-September with the upcoming device packing a MediaTek processor under the hood.
Coming some days after MediaTek unveiled the Helios P23 and P30 devices, Lenovo has been hinted to be packing the MediaTek Helio P25 chipset along with 3GB of RAM and Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS under the hood of the expected devices.
You may also like
- Lenovo Planning Possible Unveiling Of Lenovo K8, K8 Plus For India
- Lenovo planning an high end Tab3 device, to be named Tab3 8 Plus
- Lenovo to take the ZUI 2.5 – based on the Nougat – to ZUK Z2
- Google’s Tango Project phone, the Lenovo Phab 2, to see the US markets soon
- Lenovo Moto M could have another variant that would launch internationally