Lenovo S898T arrives to compete, and possibly beat Xiaomi Redmi Note
China is the home of cheap phones. By cheap, we don’t mean substandard fake clones that gets spoilt in a week or two.
We are talking of phones with superior build quality but with insanely low price. The Xiaomi Red Rice is one of those, as well as the new Hongmi Note (Redmi Note); and now we are talking of another badass phone with ridiculously insane pricing — it the Lenovo S898T.
The Lenovo S898T is said to be coming in two versions just like the Redmi Note. One is a two gigabyte RAM version and will be sold for 988 yuan aka $158 while the other one comes with one gigabyte of RAM and will be sold for $126.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek MTK6592 processor tuned at 1.4GHz on both versions, a 5.3-inch HD touchscreen with OGS technology, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and a 7.9mm-thick body.
The rest of the specs includes a 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivities as well as an expandable 8GB storage and 16GB storage for the 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM editions respectively.
Lenovo S898T has not completely been released, but we promise to get you the spills when this winner enters the market.
You may also like
- Lenovo S898T arrives to compete, and possibly beat Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Meizu Blue Charm Note joins the list of Xiaomi Redmi Note competitors
- Doogee Max DG650S
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 May Come Packing Snapdragon 836 SoC
- Vivo X9 to feature dual camera units on the front as well, rumours suggest
- Samsung Z3: Tizen, new face of Samsung?
- Huawei MediaPad M2 tablet launched in France rocking a €349 price tag