Lenovo Vibe Shot camera phone released in the US at $378
Chinese PC and smartphone giant, Lenovo, has just outed their latest camera-focused Android smartphone in the land of the free. If the Lenovo Vibe Shot is on your shopping list, worry not as a unit costs only $378, unlocked. That’s for the mint red model, the black model retails $2 north at $380.
Amazon is offering the smartphone with 3G connectivity but it doesn’t seem the device will pack support for LTE services in the States because the variant of Snapdragon 615 SoC used inside the handset supports only FDD-LTE 4G and the listing warns that the 4G won’t be compatible with US carriers.
Known for its powerful 16-megapixel camera which features optical image stabilization, the Lenovo Vibe Shot houses a triple-tone LED flash for detailed lightening when taking pictures. The handset also features an 8MP front camera for snapping of selfies.
In the smartphone segment, the device houses a 5-inch display with 1080p resolution and 441 PPI. A Lenovo-revised edition of Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop mobile platform powers the OS while a 3GB RAM, 32GB of expandable storage and 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset with an octa-core CPU, as already mentioned, make up the engine.
You may also like
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February