LG announces LG L90, LG L70 and LG L40 budget droids
The Korean OEM has raised the curtains off three Android smartphones which they collectively the L Series III.
The first one, LG L90, features an IPS 4.7-inch 540 x 960 pixels resolution display and 8MP rear and 1.3MP front-facing cameras. The smartphone is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage. The device enjoys a battery juice of 2540mAh capacity.
LG L70 sports a 4.5″ WVGA (800 x 400 pixels) touchscreen, carved with IPS technology too. It further packs a 1.2GHz dual-core CPU,1GB of RAM, 4GB expandable storage, 2100mA battery and option for 8MP or 5MP rear camera depending on the market.
LG L40 is a 3.5-inch touchscreen phone with 320 x 480 pixels resolution, 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, 0.5GB of RAM, 4GB storage and 512MB of RAM1,700mAh or 1,540mAh battery (depending on the market).
You may also like
- LG announces availability and pricing information for the G6 in South Korea
- LG announces “groundbreaking” 16MP camera module for LG G4
- LG announces three tablets — G Pad 7.0, G Pad 8.0 and G Pad 10.1
- LG announces 2014 Q1 reports, improvements noticed
- LG announces LG L90, LG L70 and LG L40 budget droids