LG brings “Class,” a metal-clad smartphone, on Sep 21
Remember the recently benchmarked LG device we told you some hours ago? It has been discovered that the device is actually named as LG Class and that the South Korean phone maker will lift the veils off the phone next week.
The LG Class was teased in an LG promo material which conveyed a smartphone with a premium design clad in what appears to be metal or aluminum back cover. The image also hinted that the handset will break cover on September 21.
As we’ve already gathered from GFXBench, the Class or “V10″ is sporting a 5.7” 1080p touchscreen display, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, 13MP rear/5MP front camera unit, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset and Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
You may also like
- LG brings “Class,” a metal-clad smartphone, on Sep 21
- AT&T brings Wi-Fi calling to the LG V10 with new update rollout
- T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the LG G5
- LG GPad II with 10.1 inch screen, massive 7400mAh battery, selling for $229.99
- HTC One M9, LG G3, LG G4 Marshmallow Update Now Rolling