LG G Flex coming to the world in January
Are you prepared to feel the experience of flexible screens and not-so-flexible body? If yes, the LG G Flex will be coming to the global scene by January 2014.
The phone with flexible display and Self Healing technology is currently retailing for $940 USD in LG’s home country, Korea. So if you are going to get this this, it’s a needless to say you are going to hand out quite a good stash of cash as the international availability will even be costlier.
Even if the G Flex would cost an arm and a leg, some wouldn’t mind giving up their’s for a flexible 5.2-inch 1080p Corning Gorilla Glass 2 touchscreen, 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, 3000mAh battery, 13MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras, self-healing powers and everything else the LG G Flex is packing.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving