LG G Flex is unveiled as world’s second flexible display smartphone
One thing the Samsung Galaxy Round and this share in common is 6 inches of flexible, yet unbendable touchscreen display, plus both are made by Koreans and available only in Korea.
The LG G Flex was announced on Sunday with a flexible screen technology- oriented 6″ display at 720 x 1280 pixels in resolution. There’s a 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB RAM under the hood, 32GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. The phone is powered by a 3500mAh battery and features a 13MP camera.
The phone measures 160.5 x 81.6 x 9mm to 8.7mm thickness at various points of it’s curved body and features a self-healing protective film on its back cover to keep it safe from scratches. Besides the cool look, the handset has some serious horsepower with a quad-core .
The G Flex runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and will be available in all three major carriers in Korea starting next month.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving