LG G Flex2 coming to AT&T this Friday
AT&T is planning to land LG’s second curved smartphone on April 24th. The LG G Flex2 was unveiled and released earlier this year but the United States carrier will only start taking orders this Friday.
In terms of pricing, the G Flex2 on on a two-year AT&T contract will set you back $299.99 while an unlocked model is available from the mobile network provider for $708.99. Other payments options are also available: 30 months of $23.64, 24 months of $29.55, and 20 month $35.45, with each bringing the cost to an $708.99 still.
The LG G Flex2 in terms of specifications, houses a curved 5.5-inch 1080p touchscreen display, 13MP camera, 3000mAh battery and an octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 810 chipset.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving