LG G Stylo rolls out on Sprint, costs $288 off contract
If you’ve got LG’s stylus pen-wielding G Stylo phablet on your radar, you might want to check out the phone now as it just hit the shelves at Sprint.
The United States carrier is offering the LG G Stylo at $288 unlocked. You can also get the smartphone for $49.99 on a two-year agreement but perhaps the sweetest deal is the Sprint Easy Pay package where you can pay $12 for 24 months and the device becomes yours forever.
The LG G Stylo mimics the LG G4 is terms of design but with a digital stylus pen “for easy note taking and drawing,” the former gives up itself for a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 alternative for buyers on a tighter budget.
Inside the LG phablet you’ll find a 5.7-inch HD IPS touchscreen, 2GB of RAM, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset by Qualcomm, 13MP camera as well as 5MP frontal camera for taking selfies, expandable storage and a 3000mAh Li-Ion battery.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving