LG G Vista 2 goes official with stylus pen and 5.7″ screen
Who doesn’t like leaked specifications? Yes, we at BestMobs do too and that’s why when these came in, we knew we had to bring it to our dear and esteemed readers. Recently, it came to light that the popular mobile carrier, AT&T would soon start the sales of devices that were manufactured by LG. The device has been released as named LG G Vista 2 and as the name implies, we know it would be a successor to the LG G Vista device.
The LG G Vista 2, having almost the same size as its predecessor that was carried by both AT&T and Verizon last year, comes with a 5.7′ of screen with an upgrade to 1080p over last year model’s 720p. It also uses an octa-core processor which beats the quad-core used on the first in the line of Vistas.
Coming with its own stylus pen, the device features a 5MP camera for front shooters and keeps a decent 13MP of camera on the back of the device. 2GB of RAM is available for the CPU of the device and 16GB of storage space with the option for users to expand as they wish.
Seemingly running on the Android Lollipop platform, there is high hopes that it would be no time before the device goes Marshmallow too.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving