LG G Watch premiered in promo video
LG ‘s G Watch has been aired in a new promotional video which reveals…nothing new about the device.
The descrition of the video says:
Sleek and lightweight for all-day comfort.
Metal body for a timeless look.
Ready for anything, anytime with a single charge.
The G Watch is expected to break cover with the LG G3 on the 27th of May. So get ready to see something similar to Samsung Galaxy Note 3+ Gear commercials starting from the end of this month.
There’s a hands on demo of the G Watch posted on BGR, which gives more insight on the wearable smartwatch than LG’s video.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving