LG G Watch R to hit Europe priced €299
Fancy a round smartwatch with an LG logo on? Well, LG Electronics is going to launch it’s G Watch R in Europe but that will take as far as next month.
The Android Wear-powered wearable is going to cost 299 euros courtesy of a retailer who listed November 3 to 7 as the shipping date for the device.
The LG G Watch R is also bound to break cover in Korea later this month at an equivalent of $330 or €261 so it looks like the smartwatch is priced lower at LG’s home country.
Spec-wise, the G Watch features a round 1.3″ display, an IP57-certified dust and water resistance, 512MB of RAM abd 4GB of internal storage,
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving