The LG G6 is coming to the US, but you can’t get it soon
The LG G6 is a hot cake in its home country already and as of the time of writing this post, its sales have already run into the thousands. As much as this is good news for those in the South Korea sphere, it is bad news for those in other markets, and the US would be specifically on the list of those disappointed to not have what LG is touting a the FullVision Display.
However, this unit has now been announced for the stateside market, but you are not getting it soon.
If you think that we are overflogging matters, wait till you learn that there are no plans to launch it in your market till the 7th of April. This is unveiled through a leak from our favourite tipster, Evan Blass, from twitter.
The tip has an image attached and on the lock screen of the G6 unit, there is the aforementioned date – a nice and subtle way of announcing the launch date without actually saying much.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- T-Mobile confirms sales launch date, pricing information, for the LG G6
- The LG G6 is coming to the US, but you can’t get it soon
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- T-Mobile commences Nougat update roll-out to the LG Stylo 2 Plus on its network
- LG launches the LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE tablet in South Korea, full specs and pricing available