LG L25 might come out as company’s first Firefox OS phone
LG Electronics is reported to be having a smartphone which is not similar to what the phone usually produces. The South Korean OEM is known for using Google’s Android OS for most of it’s recent device, but with what @upleaks is saying, LG seems to be working on a device that runs on Mozilla’s Firefox mobile OS platform.
Asides the LTE connectivity — which is visible from the screenshots above — nothing else was said about the specs of the upcoming smartphone, the tipster suggested that the LG L25 will launch on Japanese carrier KDDI and isn’t likely to be going elsewhere. We all know that Firefox smartphones are usually entry-level devices so much shouldn’t be expected from the device.
You may also like
- Specs of LG’s Firefox smartphone, LG L25, outed
- LG L25 might come out as company’s first Firefox OS phone
- Zopo ZP520+
- Xolo Q1000 Opus
- Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US
- Here’s the HTC One M9 Plus with physical home key (like Samsung’s)
- Pictures of BlackBerry Android phone surface