LG L35 goes official with 3.2″ 320p display
Good morning little sunshine — arise and shine — it’s a brand new day! ..And LG has unveiled the L35 droid we told you about.
LG L35 isn’t your regular smartphone. In fact, it falls under the category of “small” smartphones with it’s tiny screen measuring 3.2 inches diagonal and a 320 x 480 pixels resolution.
For pictures, the phone is equipped with a 3.2-megapixel camera at the back,and that’s all. Under the hood, it packs a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor and 512MB of RAM.
LG L35 is powered by a 1540mAh battery, which LG boasts can last up to 350 hours on 3G standby.
Finally, the L35 comes in white and black options and will be available in Brazil, Germany and some other markets in no time.
You may also like
- LG L35 goes official with 3.2″ 320p display
- LG L35 will soon join budget L series lineup
- LG brings “Class,” a metal-clad smartphone, on Sep 21
- THL 4000
- Lenovo Vibe Shot has a hybrid 16MP camera with triple LED flash
- Gionee planning to launch a new smartphone before August ends
- Meizu MX5 Pro coming in September with massive QHD 6-inch display