LG Lancet is a midrange Windows Phone coming with T-Mobile logo
If you are shopping for a Windows Phone this season, especially one with an LG logo, here’s an upcoming LG Lancet which could be making its way towards the shelves in no distant time.
Though it hasn’t been made official yet, promo materials belonging to the unannounced LG Windows smartphone has found its way into our hands and yes, the beans was spilled and we got to know much about this device.
First of all, there’s a “large” 4.5-inch display with FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution. Under the hood, the handset is powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 chipset alongside 1GB of RAM and 1.2GHz quad-core CPU. The smartphone will feature an 8MP camera and VGA snapper at the front.
Furthermore, there’s 8GB of expandable storage and a 2,100mAh user-removable battery cell. The handset supports LTE as it’s “ergonomic” plastic body measures 129.8 x 64.8 x 10.7 mm and tips the scale at 143 grams.
Despite all the information we have in hand, the release date of the LG Lancet is still in the dark as our best guess is “a few weeks time” for the arrival of the Windows Phone 8.1 handset. Till then, we’ll keep you updated.
You may also like
- LG Lancet is a midrange Windows Phone coming with T-Mobile logo
- LG and Verizon launch $120 Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone
- Lenovo A859
- AT&T rolls out updates to the LG G4 and LG V10, packs the November security patch
- Huawei G628 with 5″ HD screen, 64-bit MediatTek CPU outed
- HTC One Max unveiled with 5.9″ display and fingerprint scanner
- Huawei Ascend P7 surface from benchmark results