LG Transpyre is LG F60 for Verizon
LG Electronics and Verizon USA has partnered to bring a special edition of the LG F60 on the CDMA carrier. Called the LG Transpyre VS810PP, the smartphone supports Verizon LTE and is already on the shelves for $199.99 but now Verizon has made it available to prepaid customers for $99.99.
Spec-wise, LG Transpyre is laoded with a 480p 4.5″ Corning Gorilla Glass 3-protected LCD, a quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 CPU, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of expandable built-in storage as well as a 2,100mAh removable battery which offers up to 11 hours of talk time — on paper.
The phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and for photography, is equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA selfie unit up front.
You may also like
- LG Transpyre is LG F60 for Verizon
- Behold how Windows 10 will look on mobile
- Sleek-looking Oppo N3 shows face in different bright shades
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925) will have curved edges on both sides of display
- Another LG G4 reincarnation pops out with lesser specs
- Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 goes on sale for INR 13,500