Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
Following its huge success for its first sales last Wednesday, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus now will be up for another round of open sales today.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus officially commenced its open sales for limited stock only so be sure you get one and be lucky, the open sales will start at 12:00 noon as what the company tweeted.
While Lenovo’s open sales is similar to flash sale, this time it does not need any registration. But this second wave of open sales will be first come first serve basis and take note limited stocks only, just like what we see on flash sales.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus launched in India recently, with a competitive price tag at Rs 8,499. The handset sports 5 inches IPS Full HD display with 1080×1920 resolutions at 441ppi. Powered by 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Adreno GPU and 2 gigabytes device RAM.
It comes with 16 gigabytes internal device storage expandable to 128GB via microSD card, equipped with 13 megapixel back camera and 5 megapixel front camera.
For just Rs 8,499, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus regarded as the best Rs 10,000 Smartphone handsets in the market..
You may also like
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- MetroPCS stocks on the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus units, although in limited quantities
- HTC 10 Now On United Kingdom Shelves
- T-Mobile knocks $100 off iPhone 6, 6S, Galaxy Note 5, others
- Apple Watch launched, priced $349 to $12,000