LTE-enabled Nokia Lumia 830 also released in the United Kingdom, starts from £300
After releasing the “selfie phone” Nokia Lumia 735, Microsoft also seized the moment to announce the availability of the Nokia Lumia 830 smartphone, who the United States-headquartered owner of Nokia Devices & Services calls the affordable flagship.
The Nokia Lumia 830 is going to go on sale officially on 2nd October but before then, you can pre-order the product from Clove and Unlocked Mobiles for £300 and £305 respectively. The phones ship on the same day Microsoft mapped out for release (Oct 2).
The Lumia 830 features a 5″ HD screen, an optically image stabilized 10-megapixel camera with F2.2 aperture size, 16GB of expandable storage, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 chipset and a 2200mAh battery which lasts almost 13 hours on talk.
You may also like
- LTE-enabled Nokia Lumia 830 also released in the United Kingdom, starts from £300
- LTE-enabled Nokia XL 4G launched in China
- Microsoft confirms plans to ditch Nokia brand
- 2014 World Cup: Nokia 630 launched in Brazil with TV reciever
- Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 635 and dual-SIM Lumia 630 unveiled with the all-new Windows Phone 8.1 OS