Massive LG F490L Liger spotted with 5.9″ display
LG Electronics has promised to unleash more phones with the stylish LG G3 design but as it stands, it looks that we are facing a torrent of G3-like devices as we’ve seen the LG G3 Stylus, G3 Beat, F60, and LG Gx2, to name a few.
The LG F490L Liger was spotted from a mobile shop in Korea where LG plans to launch the phone through it’s sister company, the LG U+ carrier. Before we continue, it’s important to note that the aformentioned name might not be the final name to the phone.
Specs for the F490L Liger includes a 5.9″ 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 13MP camera, 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera, 1.2GHz quad-core CPU and a a 3000mAh battery. The phone’s architecture will measure 157.8 x 81.8 x 9.45 mm.
Our source claims the LG Liger will be released in South Korea some time later this year but did not specify the exact time frame the phone is to be expected.
You may also like
- Massive LG F490L Liger spotted with 5.9″ display
- LG GPad II with 10.1 inch screen, massive 7400mAh battery, selling for $229.99
- $300 Massive Discount For LG’s G5 Bundle
- LG G3 Screen is a massive 5.9″ phablet ticking with LG-made processor
- LG announces availability and pricing information for the G6 in South Korea