MediaTek To Announce Helio P23 And P30 Chipsets Come August 29
MediaTek appears to have bigger plans on its list as the tech company has been rumored to be planning a possible release of the Helio P23 and Helio P30 chipsets.
The tech company is rumoured to be bringing the chipsets on August 29 as it has started sending out invites ahead of the event.
Tipsters have revealed that the chipset, Helio P23 is going to be built on the 16nm process and is expected to come packing an octa-core processing unit with possible support for 2K resolution and dual camera setups.
The Helio P23 is also expected to have the Cat. 7 connectivity support and LPDDR4X memory.
As for the Helio P30, the chipset is expected to pack four-cortex-A72 cores and four Cortex-A53 CPU each clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz. The Helio P30 is expected to be produced on TSMC’s 12nm process and come equipped with the Cat.1- connectivity support which will allow it download at as much as 600 Mbps.
You may also like
- MediaTek To Announce Helio P23 And P30 Chipsets Come August 29
- MediaTek to reveal a 4G, QHD-capable, octa-core MT6959 SoC tomorrow
- MediaTek launches the Helio P15 chipset, to carry octa cores
- MediaTek going all out in the production of their next processing chipset
- UMi Touch Flasghip Device is Powered By MediaTek