Meizu Blue Charm Note joins the list of Xiaomi Redmi Note competitors
Today, we got wind of the Meizu Blue Charm Note which tends to cut the same awesome price move though Meizu upped their own game by using a 5.5″ 1080p screen instead of the 5.3 inch 720p screen on Lenovo’s phone, or the 5.5 720p on the Xiaomi Redmi Note.
To bring competitors to their knees, the Blue Charm Note uses an 8-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera. The phone shares the same octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with it’s competitors but we haven’t gotten any word on RAM even though we are expecting a 1GB and 2GB version just like the Redmi Note and the S898T offers.
Word is that the Meizu Blue Charm Note will be sold for CNY 1000 ($160), but that’s probably for the 2GB model. The 1GB RAM should be around the sub-$130 zone.
You may also like
- Meizu Blue Charm Metal smartphone goes official
- Meizu Blue Charm Metal promises so much more for so much less
- Meizu Blue Charm Note joins the list of Xiaomi Redmi Note competitors
- Meizu introduces 5 inch U10 and 5.5 inches U20 in Blue Charm lineup
- Meizu M2 Note (Blue Charm Note 2) launched in China for $130