Meizu M6 Note To Come Packing Dual Camera Setup, Quad LED Flash
Meizu looks to be planning something grand in the Note section as the tech company has been revealed to be working actively on releasing the Meizu M6 Note into the market.
According to fresh reports surfacing online, the tech company might be planning a surprise launch of the M6 Note on August 23, same day as the Galaxy Note 8’s unveiling.
The M6 Note is however expected to come into the market with a certainly lower price and specs compared to the Note 8 but all in all, it will be coming with its own dual camera setup as would the Galaxy Note 8 device.
Other specs expected to feature on the Meizu M6 Note is the quad LED flash which will accompany the dual camera setup.
Other information regarding the upcoming device is unknown as yet but the device is expected to pack a better battery or at least the same 4,000mAh loaded on its predecessor, the M5 Note.
You may also like
- Meizu M6 Note Confirmed To Land August 23, Teaser Released
- Meizu M6 Note To Come Packing Dual Camera Setup, Quad LED Flash
- New leak shows what could be Meizu’s roadmap for 2017
- Meizu M5s shows up on TENAA, packs impressive features across three variants
- Unnammed Meizu smartphone gets certified by 3C