Meizu posts records, ammasses massive 22 million unit sales in 2016
Meizu had a pretty good year last year, and they would be hoping to make 2017 the year when they beat their own records for the previous year again. Not only were they able to launch a number of units, they were also able to sell a lot more and now, they are in the plans for a great 2017.
Earlier in the day, they held an event in China and this was where they revealed the number of units they were able to sell last year, standing at a whopping 22 million units.
This record makes sure that Meizu has now secured its place in the Chinese market as one of the top brands, and they are in the league of the highest selling OEMs that the region has ever seen. Of all the 22 million units sold cross all units also, they recorded that about 10% of the total bulk were sold outside of the country.
To make sure that this trend doesn’t stop, we have seen something like a roadmap that shows that they are preparing 6 devices for this year.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Meizu posts records, ammasses massive 22 million unit sales in 2016
- LG’s latest ‘Hi-Fi Plus’ Feature may not play with your G5 in US
- Right on schedule, Samsung resumes sales of the Note 7 in South Korea
- Samsung’ Galaxy S7 Is Not The Big Thing This 2016
- Lenovo ZUK Edge goes official, packs awesome specs
- HTC One M10 rumored specs surface, 27MP camera in tow