Meizu VP confirms chipset for the Meizu Pro 6s, debunks rumours too
There are a lot of things that we have been wondering about on the upcoming Meizu Pro 6s but all thanks to the Vice President of the company, the kind of chipset that would be carried by this one is now the least of our concerns.
Via a post that he released on Weibo, it was revealed that the device would be making use of one of the chipsets that have been developed by MediaTek and while this is an important leak in itself, he failed to mention the exact kind of chipset that it would be.
Given that they are planning to maxx out on the Pro 6s and give nothing to chance, we are thinking that they would use one of the high end chipsets that has been developed by this manufacturer because only that would be able to power the kind of features that they hope to load on this device.
In the end though, he did refute the rumours that their upcoming high end would be running on the shoulders of a Helio P20 chipset.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Meizu VP confirms chipset for the Meizu Pro 6s, debunks rumours too
- Meizu M5 could really be made official at Meizu’s Oct. 31st event
- Canonical and Meizu launch Ubuntu-running Meizu MX4 for Europe
- Meizu sold 2 million smartphones in March, up from 1.5 million in January
- Meizu has a new smartphone for 8th December (Monday) event