Micromax appoints Samsung executive as new CEO
Two companies that does same thing but on different levels — Samsung produces quite a lot of phones frequently and so does Micromax.
So, yesterday, Microsoft snatched Vineet Taneja from Samsung Mobile and crowned him as their new CEO.
Vineet Taneja, an Engineering graduate from India, also worked at Nokia and Airtel before his appointment.
In an official press release Micromax stated that Taneja will help the company strengthen it’s global outreach and solidify Microsoft’s already massive market share.
The former CEO of Micromax, Deepak Malhotra, quit on ‘personal reasons’ believed to be connected to the resignation of co-founder and former MD Rajesh Agarwal who was arrested last year over alleged bribery of government officials.
You may also like
- Micromax appoints Samsung executive as new CEO
- Micromax’s new chairman is Airtel former CEO
- Spice Stellar Mi-503
- Motorola Moto G (2015)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 teaser shows sleek metal design
- New community build, OxygenOS 3.5, rolls out to OnePlus 3 users
- Kazam, a new phone maker has been launched by two former HTC executives