Micromax Bolt AD3520 comes with front-facing speakers and quick multimedia buttons
Micromax has just revealed a new device. Named the Micromax Bolt AD3520, the latest smartphone from the Indian phone maker was designed for the multimedia focused in mind with its front-facing stereo speakers and multimedia shortcuts (pause/play, fast and back-forward buttons).
The Micromax Bolt AD3520 features a 4.5″ FWVGA IPS display and is powered by a MediaTek MT6571 chipset paired with a 1.3GHz dual-core CPU and 512MB of RAM. The device is equipped with 4GB of expandable storage space and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
For photography, the latest Micromax smartphone houses a 2-megapixel and LED flash at the back, with a VGA selfie camera at the front. The phone further packs a dual SIM slot, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and A-GPS connectivity while the whole unit is lit up by a 15000mAh user-removable battery.
Pricing for the Bolt AD3520 is set at INR 3,490, as listed on the company’s website even though it will take a few weeks before most retailers will have the product in stock.
You may also like
- Micromax Bolt Supreme and Supreme 2 Officially launched
- Micromax Bolt AD3520 comes with front-facing speakers and quick multimedia buttons
- KitKat-running Micromax Bolt AD4500 spotted with 4.5-inch FWVGA screen
- Micromax Bolt A082 goes official
- Lowly-priced Micromax Bolt 082 listed on company’s website