Micromax teases flagship phone launch for June 18
Indian phone maker Micromax will likely unveil an important device on July 18 (Thursday). The company sent out media invites for a Delhi event where a “Mystery Prisoner” is set to find his/her/its way out of captivity.
No hints of what the tech company will be unveiling on the said date were dropped alongside the teaser but reports suggest the event could witness the launch of the Micromax Canvas 5.
The fifth generation of the popular Micromax Canvas flagship lineup is reportedly going to be equipped with a 1080p display, 16MP camera and 5MP front-facer. Powering the handset is said to be MediaTek’s octa-core Helio X10 MT6795 SoC alongside 2GB of RAM. Other details will be deciphered once the device officially breaks cover.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Micromax teases flagship phone launch for June 18
- LG Google Nexus 5 spills outs some specs
- How to fuse your fingerprint sensor and home button for Samsung devices
- Micromax Canvas Selfie phone released for the selfie-obsessed
- Lenovo S920
- Meizu could possibly launch the Meizu m3e Star Trek Edition soon