Microsoft Dialer set to replace call feature on Android
Microsoft has been a loner in its race to become a technological giant for a long time but it seems now, being under new leadership, Microsoft is learning to become a team player of some sort.
Microsoft has recently released a variety of self-created apps to the Android’s Google PlayStore, despite the fact that it is open knowledge that is sees Google as one of its main competitors. These apps being Arrow Launcher, Translate and Send, Microsoft have come again with another innovation that would make it feel like your android app ‘is on steroids’.
The Microsoft Dialer for Android looks to replace your traditional caller app on your android, offering you a wider use and more features than would be offered on your phone caller. It is rumored that this application would help you hold more, crisp and better calls under much more slower networks. It doesn’t stop at this, and that’s what makes it smarter and better.
It offers to use internet to help you achieve so much more such as searching for business around, relevant information obtainment, get offices, transportation and the likes.
The Microsoft Dialer is said to be developed by the Skype team, and given the success of Skype itself, android users are in for one awesome experience.
You may also like
- Microsoft Dialer set to replace call feature on Android
- Samsung’s Ativ S gets Windows Phone 8.1 update too
- Xiaomi Mi 3 scores again: 20k units bought in 2 seconds
- Rumour: The Meizu ME1 could have remote car controlling feature
- ASUS unwraps the new Zenpad 3 8.0, bears semblance to the ZenPad Z8
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G
- Spice Mi-354 Smartflo Space