Microsoft to give docking devices to early of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL buyers
Microsoft unveiled its two newest devices and addition to the running line of the Lumia series – the Microsoft Lumia 950 and the Microsoft Lumia 950XL – at an event earlier this month where the full spec sheet as well as markets for its devices (which saw some rather tough restrictions) were all announced. Microsoft, in its presentation of the devices, showed that these smartphones could do so much more than just be phones but offer personal computer-like usage likewise and all these just required you to connect to a docking device.
The docking device though, contrary to what some might have thought, isn’t included in the original boxing of either of the Lumia 950 or 950XL and even comes at its own price of $99. However, in a bid to appeal further to the market, Microsoft haas launched a promotion that would see the early pre-orders for the device get one of these docking devices for free alongside their mobile phone.
The offer, which would lapse on the 31sts of January of the year 2016, has been confirmed to be live in Europe at least. There is currently no news on whether the US sales of this device would offer same promotion but for equal customer treatment and the prospect of gaining fan base, Microsoft would most likely float the promotion there likewise.
You may also like
- HP and Microsoft to sell the Elite x3 via brick-and-mortar stores stateside
- Microsoft to roll out Windows 10 Anniversary update this week
- Microsoft To Discontinue Its Plan to Port Android Application to Windows 10
- Microsoft To Acquire Xamarin For Future Cross Platform App Creation
- Microsoft to launch Lumia 950 and 950XL on November 30 in India