Microsoft Lumia 435 goes on sale in the US, costs $70
Microsoft’s Lumia 435 entry-level Windows smartphone, unveiled right at the beginning of this year, has finally found its way towards the shelves, in the United States Of America.
On the Microsoft.com website, the T-Mobile-branded model of the handset is currently going at $70, and oh, there’s no contract ties even at that meager price which the device is being offered at.
Spec-wise, the Lumia 435 is a 4″ WVGA smartphone powered by a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset and 1GB of RAM. There’s a 2MP camera and VGA front-facing snapper, an FM radio, Bluetooth, micro SIM slots and 1560mAh battery.
Even though the 435 is running Windows Phone 8.1 operating system out of the box, Microsoft has promised to upgrade the software to Windows 10 in due time.
You may also like
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T
- Deal: Snag a unit of the Microsoft Lumia 550 for just $60