Microsoft Lumia 550 with LTE support coming with $120 price tag
The last time Microsoft released a smartphone from the Lumia 5xx series was in April 2015. The Redmond PC outfit has scheduled a mega press event on October 6th and there are strong indications that the company will introduce its long anticipated high end Lumia 940 and Lumia 940 XL smartphones on that date. Also on that same day, we might see the introduction of an entry-level Windows device called Lumia 550.
The Microsoft Lumia 550 was spotted on a Swiss e-commerce site sporting a price tag that is the equivalent of just less than $120. The phone hasn’t been released officially so we guess the listing was by mistake although the pricing looks accurate. The store has since taken down the page.
According to the sales page, the Lumia 550 is carrying a 4.7-inch display and has 8GB of storage — which is likely to be expandable. The smartphone packs support for LTE. No other details were made available, however, stay tuned to catch every other details of Microsoft Lumia 550 as it goes official on or after October 6.
You may also like
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T
- Deal: Snag a unit of the Microsoft Lumia 550 for just $60