Mlais MX Base is official with 5-inch HD display and 4800mAh
China’s phone industry never seems to get tired. Another midranger just popped out from the market which houses the biggest number of mobile phone companies and phone buyers in the world.
The Mlais MX Base is a 5″ smartphone with a 720p screen. The handset ticks with a MediaTek MTK6735 64bit Quad Core SoC inside the engine. There’s 2GB of RAM and expandable storage of 16GB. Android 5.1 Lollipop powers the software side of the device.
For photography, the MX Base employs a 13-megapixel shooter and powerful single LED flash at the back. The phone’s front is adorned by a 5MP camera.
With support for 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dual SIM (one micro, one mini SIM) slot, and GPS in tow, the most interesting aspect of the handset still revolves around the 4800mAh battery found under the removable back cover. At a 9.9 mm thickness, the phone’s thinness was sacrificed to provide you with more battery life.
Pricing and availability
Mlais MX Base is available on pre order at Gearbest (head over to the source link to find the product page). The product begins shipping on June 30. A $140 price was listed on the product page but with a special coupon code (MXGB), you’ll be able to purchase the device for just $109.99, for a limited time.
You may also like
- Mlais MX Base is official with 5-inch HD display and 4800mAh
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to use Type C USB, have “Always On” feature
- Apple’s fiscal Q3 2015 earnings score sheet is out: 47.7 million iPhones sold, $10.7b profit made
- Oppo updates Find 7 and Find 7a to Color 2.0 OS
- Gionee M3 with 5000mAh battery officially announced
- Tizen OS-powered Samsung Z fails to show up at launch