More Leaks Of The Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead Of August 24 Launch
Ahead of the official release of the Motorola Moto X4 smartphone from the stables of Lenovo, the tech company has suffered yet another leak of its upcoming device.
The tech company was rumored to be planning a possible release of the smartphone soon although no official word has surfaced online regarding it.
However, ahead of the official release, more leaks of the smartphone have surfaced online and this time, not from a third-party source but from the official account of the tech company.
Images of the Moto X4 which surfaced online through an official distributor of Lenovo and Motorola, HomaTelecom, indicates that the earlier leaks are in line with what should be expected on the device.
The Moto X4 will come to market packing a 5.2-inch screen and also feature an octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 2.2GHz. Paired with the processor will be the possible 3GB/4GB RAM variant and a possible 3,000 mAh battery.
Report indicates that the Moto X4 is expected to launch officially on August 24 in Brazil and at a later date to other parts of the world.
You may also like
- More Leaks Of The Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead Of August 24 Launch
- More Leaks Of Sony Xperia XZ1 Surfaces Online Ahead Of IFA Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 leaks again, this time on GFXBENCH, and with more specs
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- Detailed KGI report gives even more interesting leaks about the iPhone 7 lineup