Mother of buildings: Apple’s new headquarters looks like a giant spaceship
Apple is secreting building something that will puzzle the world. It’s not a new Macbook or an iPhone that re-invents the Bluetooth, camera, touchscreen or something. They are designing their new headquarters called Apple Campus 2, a building that looks more or less like a giant alien mothership except it’s more nature-friendly than it appears.
Apple’s new home in California will not require airconditioning 75% of the year for the 13,000 workers it will contain. It has the largest number of solar arrays and most of it’s power is supplied by renewable energy.
Apple’s new $5 billion product looks surreal, and will pan out to become a tourism attraction, or even a pilgrimage center for fanboys.
“We have a shot,” said Steve Jobs, in front of a planning committee, during his last public speech, “at building the best office building in the world. I really do think that architecture students will come here to see it.” The genius was saying the truth.
You may also like
- Jumia Mobile Week Megathon — Mother of all mobile sales
- Mother of large phones: Samsung SM-T2558 has a 7″ screen
- Mother of innovations: Google’s Project Ara modular smartphone to cost $50, with upgradeable parts
- Mother of buildings: Apple’s new headquarters looks like a giant spaceship
- Alleged pictures of the iPhone 7 motherboard surfaces online