Motorola Bounce is Moto X Force, will launch in December with huge price tag
Remember the “shatter-proof” Motorola mobile phone we told you about not long ago? Our latest findings have revealed that the device will be named Motorola Moto X Force and there’s a December launch date on cards for the high end smartphone.
Moto X Force is reportedly carrying a 5.43-inch 1440p touchscreen display and a top-of-the-shelf Snapdragon 810 chipset by Qualcomm. Not only will the specs be high profiled, the phone’s pricing in China has been alleged to be 4,000 Chinese Yuan — which roughly translates to $630 — so you better start saving up if this spec beast is going to be in your Christmas shopping list.
Other specs already known for the Moto Bounce /Moto X device include a 3GB RAM, 21MP rear camera unit, 5MP front shooter, 32GB/64GB storage configuration and a 3,760mAh battery
You may also like
- Motorola Bounce is Moto X Force, will launch in December with huge price tag
- Motorola Bounce, a “shatterproof” highend phone with 5.4″ QHD screen
- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- New Teaser From HTC 10 Suggests a BoomSound Feature
- Intex Aqua Q4
- Samsung Galaxy F spotted in Gold again
- Micromax Canvas Selfie phone released for the selfie-obsessed