Motorola Head Leaving Lenovo Due To Amid Reorganization
Rick Osterloh as recent Motorola President is now leaving Lenovo due to amid broad reorganization that will force the company to shuffle various business units and its operation executives.
This was part of reorganization that was announced by the company, Lenovo believed to be expanding its market which includes all kinds of tablets, phablets and other home device related products running are Windows, Chrome Operating System and Android platforms.
So the newly renamed Smart Device Business now will be led by Gianfranco Lanci a former Acer executive that will serve as Lenovo’s president at the same time chief operating executive officer. Lanci will oversee company’s sales and its overall operations of its units.
Remaining parts of mobile business will report to Xudong and Aymar, serve as the co-presidents, both reporting to the Lenovo CEO Yuanqing.
Lenovo earlier this year announced its plans to de-emphasize Motorola brand, using the Moto as product line. The company has seen its overall device market share dip due to amid sales weakness in China mobile market.
The re-organization of executives will affect the overall management activities on all of its branches globally.
You may also like
- Motorola Head Leaving Lenovo Due To Amid Reorganization
- More Leaks Of The Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead Of August 24 Launch
- India joins the list of markets for the sale of the Motorola G5
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch