Motorola is selling over a hundred thousand Moto X weekly
Now, according to a report from Reuters (without any official endorsement from Motorola), Motorola is selling over one hundred thousand units of it’s newly released flagship, Motorola Moto X, every week.
While this might sound positive for Motorola fans, you should put in mind that Apple iPhone 5 sold 5 million units on it’s first three days of release in September 2012 while Samsung’s racked up sales for 6 million units of the Galaxy S4 when the Android smartphone was released earlier this year.
But more disappointingly is that the Moto X is on sale only in the United States Of America, putting a limit to the flexibility of this phone’s availability in the market.
You may also like
- Motorola is selling over a hundred thousand Moto X weekly
- Motorola assures G4 series users of Android 8.0 Oreo OS update
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- India joins the list of markets for the sale of the Motorola G5