Motorola loses top executive to the labor market
Mr. Punit Soni was until Wednesday, vice president of product management of Motorola. His voice is popular on social media especially on Google+ where he takes time to decipher stuff about Motorola to his 116,538 fans that have him in their circles.
The former VP wrote, “Today I am announcing my departure from Motorola after a couple of amazing years in the best job I have ever had.”
He futher states that his favorite Motorola moment was when he was on stage in Brazil to announce the 2013 Motorola Moto G smartphone.
Even though reasons behind the resignation/sack/mutual parting were not short-listed, Motorola claim they will miss Soni, who helped in designing and marketing the Motorola Moto G, Moto X and Moto E smartphones, including this year’s Moto G and Moto X.
You may also like
- Motorola loses top executive to the labor market
- Lenovo finally closes Motorola deal, phone maker now set at 3rd position in India
- Lenovo launches 2015 Motorola Moto G
- Motorola teases Tuesday launch of new generation Moto G
- Motorola Moto X (2015) tipped to arrive with 2K screen, Snapdragon 810 SoC, 4GB RAM