Motorola Moto E (2015) spotted flying Verizon colors
While Motorola is yet to make an official introduction the second generation Moto E, a leaked online listing had already spilled the beans and we already know almost all that is up with the device.
Basically, the Motorola Moto E (2015) will be headed for United States carrier, Verizon, real soon as we just saw pictures of the device with Verizon branding. While pricing and release date information on the network weren’t made known, you can recall that the listing on BestBuy suggested a $99 off contract price for the device. You can expect a similar pricing from Verizon as well.
Spec-wise, the 2015 edition Moto E sports a 4.5-inch qHD touchscreen, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm CPU, a gig of RAM, 5MP camera and support for LTE connectivity– which the first model lacks.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5