Motorola Moto E full specs appear online
Gists of an interestingly budget smartphone from Motorola – the Moto E has been flowing up online with some really cool detailings. Specifications and even pictures of Moto E have surfaced thanks to a listing from Brazilian online retailer.
As stated earlier, the Motorola Moto E is a budget smartphone. Thankfully, we’ll be seeing a KitKat as Moto E brings latest Google’s open-source operating system Android 4.4 KitKat. Motorola Moto E is also ‘guaranteed to run Google’s next update in OS – i.e, it’s OTA enabled and you wouldn’t be needing to dispose yur smartphone to enjoy a newer, probably better OS update.
Motorola Moto E battery is a 1,980mAh battery which is supposed to last you fairly long on active 3G.
Motorola Moto E’s processor is a Qualcomm snapdragon chipset which clocks at 1.2GHz on a dual-core processor. Not forgetting a 1GB of RAM which would be accompanied by 4GB HDD which can be expandable with the use of an external microSD up to 32GB.
For the camera loving folks, you’ll get a 5MP camera but your selfie might be short-lived as hello Moto decided to scrap the front-facing camera to reduce the cost of the device.
The full display of the Motorola Moto E is 4.3″ which is actually scratch resistant, and the Moto E full body measures 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3mm and weighs 140g.
Motorola Moto E comes in Black, Turquoise and Lemon color options and also customizable cover colors for you.
Motorola’s Moto E is expected to debut in Motorola’s London event on May 13 and would probably be cheaper than previous budget smartphone – Moto G.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5