Motorola Moto E3 goes on sale officially in the United Kingdom
The third iteration in the family of Moto E smartphones was unveiled sometimes in July of this year and right now, it has travelled continents to land itself in Europe. In the UK to be specific, the Lenovo arm of the country has listed the smartphone for sale on its official website and if you would like to get one, it retails for £100, tax inclusive.
If you are not a fan of buying via Lenovo, they got you covered already and you can still snag a unit or more of the smartphone over at Clove for the same price. You should however know that for now, they are offering only the black colour variant for sale but Clove is listing the white one as available besides this one.
The pre-orders of the device is what they have opened shop for but the wait won’t be that long because they are scheduled to go on for sale starting from the 17th of October.
You may also like
NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
ZTE unveils it’s crowdsourced smartphone – Hawkeye – at CES 2017
LeEco makes its phones and TVs available via Amazon in the US
Xiaomi Mi 4c unit running on the Nougat pops up on GeekBench
- Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch
- Motorola Moto Z gets new update, fixes bugs, doesn’t bump the software version
- Deal Alert: Motorola Moto Z selling for $200 lesser in the US
- Motorola Moto E3 goes on sale officially in the United Kingdom
- Live images leak for the Motorola Moto M, shows off some specs