Motorola Moto E3 goes on sale officially in the United Kingdom
The third iteration in the family of Moto E smartphones was unveiled sometimes in July of this year and right now, it has travelled continents to land itself in Europe. In the UK to be specific, the Lenovo arm of the country has listed the smartphone for sale on its official website and if you would like to get one, it retails for £100, tax inclusive.
If you are not a fan of buying via Lenovo, they got you covered already and you can still snag a unit or more of the smartphone over at Clove for the same price. You should however know that for now, they are offering only the black colour variant for sale but Clove is listing the white one as available besides this one.
The pre-orders of the device is what they have opened shop for but the wait won’t be that long because they are scheduled to go on for sale starting from the 17th of October.
You may also like
The HTC 650 is coming to the US, but only Cricket Wireless is sure to have it
Xiaomi could be working on a successor to the MI Mix already
OnePlus 3T with 128GB configuration shows up on Amazon India
T-Mobile starts rolling out Nougat update to the Galaxy S7 flagships
Samsung starts rolling out Nougat update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge units in Taiwan
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus leaks again, showcases back of unit
- Motorola Moto Z units running the Nougat 7.1.1 spotted on GFX Bench
- Motorola Moto Z units in Brazil and India starts getting the Nougat
- Motorola Moto G crosses FCC, reveals little details
- Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch