Motorola Moto E3 goes on sale officially in the United Kingdom
The third iteration in the family of Moto E smartphones was unveiled sometimes in July of this year and right now, it has travelled continents to land itself in Europe. In the UK to be specific, the Lenovo arm of the country has listed the smartphone for sale on its official website and if you would like to get one, it retails for £100, tax inclusive.
If you are not a fan of buying via Lenovo, they got you covered already and you can still snag a unit or more of the smartphone over at Clove for the same price. You should however know that for now, they are offering only the black colour variant for sale but Clove is listing the white one as available besides this one.
The pre-orders of the device is what they have opened shop for but the wait won’t be that long because they are scheduled to go on for sale starting from the 17th of October.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5